Monday, 14 September 2009

Suburbia






Its monday! Another start another beginning just makes you feel so fresh and alive. Just thought I should post a look because next week well this week I think I am going to have to change my password to all of my accounts. I need to be able to study with out distraction. Leading me to my outfit which I took a picture of when i went for a walk to break up my study. Also thought I should show everyone a piece of the suburbs its just so quaint. Supposedly a person (my english teacher) thinks that you are not ready for an exam until you get completely bored doing the test. "not this again" is what you should think so pretty much I'm not there yet
bye for awhile kale
Wearing
Jersey/Manuwatu, Shirt/vintage, Jeans/Jay Jays, Shoes/Warehouse, Tie/John Webster

No comments: