Thursday, 17 March 2011

THE BALL
 It isn't till August but I was sifting through my photos and thought this was a rather good representation of the "ball" experience; bright lights, couples, milling groups of people and that awkward moment when the ball gets closed for the night and you are left not knowing when you should exit.  So those who haven't gone yet (or never did) you didn't miss out on much.
 That said I never miss one and this year tartan is in order, following a silver suit and lego bowtie from the previous year and an over the top bow the year before that.
 But most importantly I hope you have a ball tomorrow if you know what I mean

1 comment:

Frederik said...

Really cool photo, i love the way you capture the bright light that shines through the balloons.

/Frederik
www.TheBlackSpaghetti.blogspot.com