Monday, 18 May 2009

At the office

binder

Shoes

Conferance Room


Hello well sorry about the time for posts (if anybody reads) thanks to my first follower who isnt my sister C. Also thanks to all who have taken the time out of their day to read my blog i value all of your opinions.

Well anyway back to the outfit. The day that i took these i was getting incredibly borred at my mother's work. So I thought why not take photos. This outfit really steams around my need to look business-y? this winter with the use of my favorite grey coat which was a steal at $3 NZ at Red Cross. This has to be one of my favorite looks at the moment the white weird shirt that i made teemed with my Lee Jeans, my Blazer and Gran knitted scarf.

Wearing
Blazer-Here
Tee Shirt-DIY
Jeans-Lee Jeans
Scarf-Grandma
Shoes-Vintage/Handmade

No comments: